Wednesday, October 01, 2008

out with a bang

Haven't been writing all that much for a while -- perhaps it's best to
be winding down a little bit with the blogging and honestly after two
years I'm not sure that I have much more to say. The last few weeks
will be a tough transition for me -- transitions are always tough, I
think -- and I'm going 'flat out' as David likes to say trying to spend
time learning about our new anesthesia machine, get the restaurant
finally open, get all these seeds packed, transported, and distributed,
cover the 4 wards in the hospital that I'm responsible for, get the HIV
study off the ground, and manage to get my stuff distributed, packed and
on it's way. This week and next will be especially busy as the
groundnuts project finally draws close to the end, meaning that I will
just be remaining with a few things left on my list. I wouldn't have it
any other way, however.

No comments: